Sunday, September 2, 2012

Styling with Soka (1)

In an article a bit ago, Tia mentioned people and designing avatars around role play concepts.  Yeah, I would be one of those people.  For a little style variety, I'm going to be offering some of my own avis up for consideration.

When getting back into SL, I decided I wanted a change of style, so I made myself into an elf.  No specific character, but the shape, design, and clothes were all pictured with the concept in my mind of what would be *my* elf.  So below is one of my favorite outfits I made for her.



Outfit: Shaiya by Elvenbreath
Necklace: Caged Heart Necklace - Rope Chain from KaiAna
Ears: Caverna Obscura Elven Ears Sculpted
Feet: Similar Bare Feet
Skin: Heartsick Enchant Rapture (Nude, Mid-Cleavage, Freckles)
Shape: Self-made
Hair: Truth Bree - Mahogany
Eyes: *Shack* Reflections Eyes - Green

~Sokanon~

No comments:

Post a Comment