Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spirit Indestructible

A Beautiful Anthem For My Sisters & Friends

From my one square foot window I see outsideI've got chains on my feet but not in my mindI'll be dancing all day see the sun outsideDon't know how long it will be can't stop meI have a spirit indestructible
A heart that loving was made forA body that's a miracleI have a spirit indestructibleA heart that was made pureUnbreakable and that's for sureUnshakeable so give me more
Through my tired eyes I phase out the rainWith a meditation I erase my painThere's a rythym flowing through every veinAnd the melody is never-endingI have a spirit indestructibleA heart that loving was made forA body that's a miracle
I have a spirit indestructibleA heart that was made pureUnbreakable and that's for sureUnshakeable so give me more
And though they may and though they mayTake you away take you awayYou'll never break you'll never break (break)And though they may and though they mayTake you away take you away
I have a spirit indestructibleA heart that loving was made forA body that's a miracleI have a spirit indestructibleA heart that was made pureUnbreakable and that's for sure
Nelly Furatdo ~ Spirit Indestructible 

No comments:

Post a Comment