Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who's Hunting Now?

 

Just thought some of y'all could use a little pick me up. This video is sure to get you ready for your hunting this weekend, or running if that's what you choose to do.

Theory of a Deadman : The Bitch Came Back
I like her so much better when she's down on her knees
'Cause when she's in my face that's when I'm starting to see
That all my friends are laughing thinking that we belong
Well she's so fuckin' stupid that she's singing along

The trouble with girls is they're all the same
Forget the diamonds and pearls they just want a ring
Before you know it you're like a dog on a leash
Well you can try and change the world but you won't change me

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Despite a song, some truth are said. May the best hunter prevails.

    ReplyDelete