Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling Slightly Villainous

Sometimes something catches your eye while your bouncing from place to place. For me this silk did it. I HAD to have it.The only thing was finding someone to match up with me at the Lucky Fortune Machine that they have out at Shack >.<. Am sure that there are a lot of you that can understand and relate to that. Anyways here's a picture in my new silk and a list of how to look just like me. (Though it is more fun to look like yourself, if there's something you like in the picture then you can find it yourself)


Outfit : *Shack* Occasion Silks Green
Skin : Heartsick Deity Djinn Linear (and ears)
Feet : [AL] Promo Bare Tip Toe Foot
Hair : Battle Angel Girl Black Hell
Eyes : Vels Boutique Wolfen Eyes Forest
Hands : [Virtual/Insanity] Eye Rings & nails
Tattoo : Ezura Xue Arcane Mage Unisex Tattoo
Shape : Spiral Designs Dirty Slut Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment