Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Open Hunt This Friday!


That's right girls! Get your bows out and practice, Open Hunt is this Friday at the Village! It happens once every 2 weeks, and Friday's the night our waiting is done! What does that mean for those of you that have never participated in open hunt before? Keep reading to find out.

Well first of all it goes from 6:30 pm slt through 6:30 am slt (that is our window of opportunity). Opportunity for what though, you ask? Well it's our opportunity to hunt. Girls are invited to change their green titler tag to pred, and hunt those that have the word prey in their titles. Which means, YES you can hunt that adorable pred you've had your eye on for the past two weeks (as long as he changes his tag to prey that is).

The Pretty Reckless : Hit Me Like A Man

"I am strong, love is evil
It's a version of perversion that is only for the lucky people
Take your time and do with me what you will
I won't mind, you know I'm ill, you know I'm ill
So hit me like a man and love me like a woman
Buried and sad, look me in the eyes, I want it
One will give you hell, one will give you heaven
Hit me like a man, love me like a woman
Love me like a woman"



No comments:

Post a Comment