Thursday, July 26, 2012

Missing SZ

I have a tendency to read a few script excerpts now and then. And I found a rather interesting bit recently that made me smile. It made me think of a lot of good times. I bet some of you can agree that there was a lot of fun in just sitting by the fire in SZ snuggled up and chatting away in im. Sitting there for everyone to see while wandering in your own private events.



It was a social hub, but it was also a place to be playful and fun. I'm going to miss the nice comfy corners there, and the tavern windows where you could curl up with someone amongst the piles of pillows. There were plenty of little hidden corners to talk and snuggle and just enjoy each others company.

missing the flames ~ Tia.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tom: Doesn't mean anything to you anymore to sit in my lap, huh?
Gerry: No.
Tom: Or if I kiss you there?
Gerry: Stop it, no.
Tom: Or Here.
Gerry: It's nothing.
Tom: Or here.
Gerry: You know I'm ticklish.
Tom: Why's your breath coming fast?
Gerry: Because you're squeezing me!
Tom: Doesn't mean anything to you anymore, huh?
Gerry: Almost nothing.
Tom: Almost nothing, huh?

The Palm Beach Story, 1942

No comments:

Post a Comment