Thursday, July 18, 2013

Style with Tia : A Koi Mermaid

Fashion is really something that we each make our own choices about. We all have our own unique opinions on it. It is these opinions that help us to be able to create unique avatars, looks , and characters within Second Life.


In the past I know that I have had a post with a mermaid. But this is a style card post. Which is different than the last post I did where I did a short role play example along with a picture of a mermaid character. I put together this look for the mermaid party that happened at Never Never Land on monday.

Hair : Emotions Sunburst fantasyred
Skin: Aeva Arielle Tone 4 Gemstone [Mid Cleavage]
Tail :  M.C. Butterfly Koi Tail, wearing alpha layer from SDD Citrus Splash
Eyes : Void Lacerate II (constricted) Amber Eyes
Shape : custom
Apparel :  Delicious Rajihad Pearls of Lust (bead detailing and bangles)
Accessories : N@N@ Mystic Set
                          May's Soul Flowers for my master (Belt, pasties, and mouth flower)
                          May's Soul Jewell Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment