Monday, March 25, 2013

Looking For Staff Writers

Am sure many of you have noticed the inconsistency of late when it comes to the posting around here. I am afraid that I have to admit that it isn't really anyone's  fault more than my own. A constant comment, that am sure you will recall if you've read a few of the articles we've written, is that real life always comes before second life. In my case I've had a lot of changes in my real life of late, which has cut down on the amount of time that I have available to spend in second life. Which has been making keeping up with what is going on in world a bit difficult.

That isn't an excuse for leaving so much unsaid here on these pages. It isn't an excuse at all. But it is the reality of things where I am currently. Which leaves me a few options. I can either look for some new willing writers, or I've even thought about closing the blog.

But I don't want to do that. Everyone has spent so much time on this, and I appreciate everything everyone has done as we've worked together on the content here. So I've decided that I'm going to start looking for some writers. If you're interested in writing for the blog, just contact me by note in second life.

I'm looking for a variety of content types. As you know, we cover a little bit of everything here, and that means anything more or less goes, as long as the general theme is still adhered to. (What that is these days I'm a little unsure of.)

Anyhow. I'm looking for people willing to do the following types of content.
~ Board Runs
~Style Cards
~Creative Writing
~Book Reviews
~Fashion/Content Reviews (Second Life)
~Opinion Pieces

If you think you have what it takes to be a Sass Pack Writer, please do contact me. I greatly appreciate it.

Yours kindly,
Tiamet

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной на данный момент площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это вы можете очень немало времени, поэтому еще лучше обратиться к специалистам из Krutiminst.ru по ссылке https://yyf.opened.ca/blog-post-8/

    ReplyDelete